At Legal Business Partners, we are Upper Hutt lawyers. We are a legal firm that tries to demystify the law and provide real and pragmatic solutions to our clients’ business and personal challenges.
We can assist our legal practice clients with many aspects of the law, including
- Residential and commercial conveyancing,
- Contracts and Commercial Law
- Powers of Attorney,
- Wills and estates,
- Asset protection,
- Relationship property advice as well as
- Employment and elder law.
What We Can Do for You
When you leave your problems with us, you can relax in the knowledge that you are in safe and experienced hands.
- We focus on providing timely, easy to understand, straightforward and cost effective legal advice to our clients.
- No problem is too big or too small.
- We are able to provide after hours service to those clients who are too busy to come and see us during usual working hours.
- We see the importance of strong business networks within the Lower Hutt and Upper Hutt communities.
What Makes Us Different
These days, an offer to purchase a property is generally conditional upon a host of due diligence type conditions being satisfied by the purchaser. These conditions can range from obtaining finance through to obtaining suitable Builders’ and LIM reports. The level of information now available to prospective buyers is staggering and, if an offer is correctly drawn up, it can allow you to cancel the contract relatively easily.
So what happens when these contracts fall through? Your lawyer will have spent time on your behalf prior to the contract ending. They will have been perusing and checking the contract terms, searching the title, dealing with the other party’s lawyer and you, concerning satisfaction of conditions and issuing or receiving a notice of cancellation.